CardioExchange is dedicated to bringing you the latest from ESC.13. Check out our coverage of the conference ─ and some of the great debates these posts have sparked ─ then tell us what you think!
- A Disruptive TASTE of the Future?
- Pretreatment with Prasugrel Not Indicated in NSTEMI
- Disappointing Results with Dabigatran for Mechanical Valves
- Positive Results for Edoxaban in VTE/PE
- Cardiovascular Outcome Studies in Diabetes Drugs Finally Arrive
- Automatic Wireless Monitoring Shows Benefits in Chronic Heart Failure
- Losartan Reduces Aortic Enlargement
- Study Fails to Support Broader Patient Population for Cardiac-Resynchronization Therapy
- Speedy Tour de France Racers Slower to Die
- New Dual Biomarker Test Could Speed Rule-Out of MI in the ED
- A TASTE of Registry-Based Randomized Trials
- Inside the ACCOAST Trial of Pretreatment Prasugrel
- Is It Time to RE-ALIGN Our Thinking About Direct Thrombin Inhibitors?
- For CRT, Let ECG — Not Echo — Be Your Guide
- EchoCRT Trial — Going Narrow Doesn’t Broaden CRT Population
Follow our Fellows: